Posted By: alok_shrii | Feb. 7, 2020, 4:55 p.m.
Top Digital Marketing Blogs to Follow in 2020
The best digital marketing blogs are those that provide valuable advice on different aspects of digital marketing in detail. Whether it is SEO procedures, content strategy, or social media tactics to get your attention, these blogs are your go-to for any query. Also, they have a variety of interesting topics that hold huge value to all businesses and digital marketing experts.
As we are at the beginning of 2020, we have seen many changes in the digital marketing arena. Google has come up with a new algorithm that aims to improve user experience with more targeted search results. With the fast-paced digital context, it becomes essential for new as well as experienced digital marketers to be at home with the new improvements and changes that come with technological advancement. Moreover is important to grow and learn. There is just so much in the digital marketing space that needs to be absorbed. For businesses, it is essential to know about the best methods of every digital marketing module to implement them for a successful online marketing strategy.
The internet is full of relevant information. There are tons of websites offering information on digital marketing and its elements and modules. However, there are some specific skilled players in the digital market space whose reputation as experts in the domain is very well understood. Here I give you the top 16 digital marketing blogs to follow in 2020 to show-up your abilities and expertise in this changing field of web marketing.
1. Moz: Moz blog is one of the best and the most valuable blog on everything relevant to SEO and Search engine marketing as a whole. Founded in 2004 by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig, Moz as it was first called SEOMoz. The online community of industry specialists initially came together as an online community of experts sharing valuable insight on SEO. From a small blogging area, Moz turned into an enterprise specializing in SEO tools. It was rebranded Moz in 2013. Moz is a pathfinder in the field of engaging areas with a clear understanding of SEO. Up until their initiative, SEO was a prestigious term for online people.
2. HubSpot: HubSpot is known in the industry as one of the best content producers out there. While the blog has a focus on inbound marketing (the company’s founder basically invented the term, after all), the content covers a broad range of topics related to marketers beyond inbound, from customer service to hiring good talent and increasing productivity.
3. Content Marketing Institute: In the last several years, content marketing has rapidly become one of the most common topics in the digital marketing world. The Content Marketing Institute was one of the first companies to start promoting the value of content in digital marketing, and their blog remains one of the best resources for following content marketing trends and best methods.
4. Copyblogger: Copyblogger also places a big importance on content marketing, as well as all other forms of copy businesses use to build connections and sell products. For writers especially, it’s a helpful means to follow.
5. Search Engine Journal: As the name suggests, Search Engine Journal is an online edition that goes deep into the subject of search engine marketing. They include updates to search engine algorithms, tips for pay-per-click marketing and helpful SEO information.
6. CopyHackers: Figuring out how to choose the best style to get a sale has been a part of marketing for as long as marketing’s existed. But digital marketing has introduced a number of new ways and contexts for marketers to figure out. CopyHackers provides research-backed information on how to write in a way that gets conversions across the wide world of the internet.
7. Social Media Examiner: Social media has nowadays been a challenge for brands to do well. Social Media Examiner provides knowledge on what works and detailed tutorials on using social media completely. If you’re trying to make social media profitable (as many are), this is a good resource to check out.
8. Convince and Convert: The Convince and Convert blog includes a broad array of digital marketing topics. Their posts give tips for digital marketing, thought leadership posts on where the business is going, and examples of good marketing that can help others.
9. Grow: Mark Schaeffer’s Grow blog has been providing valuable information on digital marketing and technology for years, occasionally venturing into the controversial area (most notably with the widely discussed content shock post a few years back). The blog covers a mix of general marketing advice and thought leadership pieces that explain what’s happening now in digital marketing and what’s to come.
10. Buffer: The Buffer blog primarily focuses on social media advice and research, while occasionally venturing into broader topics relevant to marketers, like design tips and useful marketing tools. They’re known for well-researched posts that tackle topics in-depth.
11. Kissmetrics: Kissmetrics is a digital marketing blog with an appropriate focus on making use of marketing analytics to enhance results over time. Many of their posts are based on testing and analysis performed by brands and what readers can learn from it.
12. Unbounce: All the other marketing you do is designed to get somebody to the point where your conversion optimization efforts can do their job. The Unbounce blog covers information and research on how to take your prospects from interest to action.
13. MarketingLand: MarketingLand’s broad focus comprises just about all things digital marketing, including social media, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, and marketing analytics. Their blog posts include marketing news, general tips, and information about popular marketing products.
14. CoSchedule: So much of great marketing depends on good planning. On that topic, the CoSchedule blog has covered everything. Their posts mostly cover blogging and social media information, with a general focus on effective planning and efficiency.
15. HelpScout: While the HelpScout blog’s overall focus is on client satisfaction, it includes a lot of posts that will be helpful to digital marketers. Posts that cover issues like how to understand your customers and communicate with them effectively are just as valuable to marketers as customer service reps, making this a good blog for digital marketers to watch.
16. Duct Tape Marketing: The Duct Tape Marketing blog provides advice for small businesses doing marketing on a fixed budget. While that’s the blog’s target audience, many of the insights given on the blog can be useful to bigger brands as well, so it’s worth staying out no matter the size of your business.