11 January 2022
Any kind of marketing done via a digital tool is referred to as digital marketing. This consists of TV, radio, internet, SMS/MMS with cell phones, social networks marketing as well as exterior marketing in the type of banners which has actually been found to be a reliable marketing method. In recent times, business development and branding strategies are emerging from what they used to be due to the increase in the use of the internet and social media. Digital marketing is one of the most useful tools used for business growth and it’s here to stay.
Digital marketing definition refers to marketing with the help of digital ways or mediums such as websites, social media platforms, blogs, email, apps, etc. It offers great assistance in connecting with the prospects at large, generates valid leads and therefore generates revenue. According to Stats, India has 460 million internet users. The number is predicted to rise to about 635.8 million internet users in the year 2021. The Internet used on desktop, laptops, tabs, and smartphones has formed around people's day to day life. They are spending more than 60% of their available time scrolling through online pages.
This digital network has surrounded a large number of people and this is the key reason why marketers have so much faith in digital marketing. Irrespective of size, a business owner can use this marketing tool to grow his/ her business. But, how? The reasons are as follows:
1. Faster Growth: According to some studies conducted by Hinge Research Institute, MSMEs who use digital marketing for their marketing campaigns have seemed to grow rapidly than those who don't. Key findings by the study:
• Rapidly growing business gets 63% of leads online, related to 12% of average businesses. • Businesses grow 4 times faster by making 40% or more leads than those with no online leads.
2. Less expensive: According to Gartner's report- business partners have said that they have seen a considerable amount of savings by employing digital marketing for their promotional purpose. A few years back, marketing was an opportunity and was only stuck with the business elites. The good thing is, after the emergence of social media, things have changed. Digital marketing is a platform built for each type of business sector- big or small, there's always something under the cover of the digital marketing tool.
3. Higher revenue: Digital marketing is designed to give the result. With a higher conversion rate and low cost, you can expect the greatest Return on Investment from a well-thought-out digital marketing plan. Well passed from a traditional means of advertising. With the help of a well-planned website, active content, SEO and paid campaigns- businesses are witnessing growth to their bottom line. According to search giant Google, Businesses who are utilizing digital marketing can enjoy a 2.8 times better income boost that those who don't.
4. Targeted Audience: People who are online, 97% of them use online programs and search for the products before buying one- according to HubSpot. While traditional marketing's goal is to reach a wider audience, digital marketing methods such as social media, SEO, helps you stay focused on the particular audience who are actually interested in your service and product. You can always personalize the campaign, according to your client’s demographics such as age, gender, location, and interests to make it stronger and more effective. As a result, you are not wasting money on people who are not involved in your services or products!
5. Build a stronger customer relationship: It is proven that digital marketing is important for businesses and a lot of customers. However, do you know it also helps to build a strong relationship with your customer base as well? Social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, enables you to directly contact your customers, making a personal connection that is important in developing brand loyalty.
6. Business visibility: Search engines usually prefer websites that publish original content. This will help your business domain to rank higher and therefore greater viewability. The more you attract clients towards your digital platform, the more visible you are. By implementing SEO, you will be ready to tailor the website’s content & design to ensure that anyone searching for the services or products that you offer will view your website first. If you are looking for a digital marketing service company to boost your business visibility, you can totally rely upon IT Spark Technology.
7. Expand your reach: Digital marketing, through social media, website, emails Google AdWords( 6 AdWords Best Practices for B2B Companies) and other online means, allows you to interact directly with a worldwide audience. No other kind of marketing or promotion offers you a global reach and at no additional cost to your marketing budget.
Top 3 Future Trends in Digital Marketing
1. Digital marketing will arise at 11 % yearly until 2021.
2. Investment in social media will increase by 17 % every year.
3. Digital marketing channels like PPC, Social Media ads, Video ads are projected to account for 46 per cent of all advertising.
Without any doubt, digital marketing is the destiny of any business. Looking at the current trend, no business can compete or survive in the market without having a well thought out digital marketing plan. And companies who have understood this business need already are enjoying the benefits.
So, do you want to grow your business and improve ROI? If yes, then contact IT Spark Technology. We fight to meet the unique business needs of clients and make plans as per their budget. Our digital marketing strategy not only helps you to challenge your opponents but further helps you to maximize your ROI. So why are you waiting? Contact the best digital marketing service companies like IT Spark Technology today and spread your arms across digital platforms.