Easy Steps to Rank Your Blog
The challenge for any company is to make assured that when people look for a product/service or a blog like yours; they see you and not a competitor. But it’s not about mindless search engine optimization (SEO) and costly pay-per-click advertisement. There’s everything you can do to increase organic traffic at no cost besides your time.
Here's how you can easily rank your blog:
1. Find out which topics people are searching for: In order to encourage traffic to your blog, the first step is to quit coming up with blog post topics by guessing. Use existing data that can be found using the Google Keyword Planner Tool to get keyword ideas based on the topics and queries your target audience is making online. This will assist you to create the content of value to your audience that they really want to read.
2. Create content around what people are searching for: The second step to improving blog traffic is to create content around what people are searching for. This will help you increase your reach, create brand awareness, and show up in search engine results. Google Keyword Planner Tool will give you as many as 700 keyword concepts and identify keywords that have at least 10 or more searches per month. Narrow your list of keyword ideas by separating the difficulty of each keyword. To make so, use a free tool such as SEM Rush Keyword difficult tool. Just copy and paste up to 10 keywords at a time to get the difficulty score.
3. Optimize for your users, not search engines: First and foremost, write your buyer personas so you know to whom you’re directing your content. By creating quality content that resonates with your ideal customers, you’ll naturally improve your SEO. This means drilling into the central issues of your personas and the keywords they use in search queries. Optimizing for search engines alone is worthless; all you’ll have is keyword-riddled nonsense. Please your user personas and you'll automatically please the search engines.
4. Blog regularly: Blogging is possibly the most effective way to increase your organic site traffic. It lets you go into more depth than your website provides and creates a large catalogue of helpful, persona-optimized content focused on your market corner. However, poorly-written, spammy or poor content can do more harm than good. Avoid it.
5. Plug into the blogosphere: The blogosphere is a reciprocal kind of place. Read, comment and link to other people’s sites and blogs, especially those working in your niche, and they’ll probably read, comment and link to yours, attracting more prospects. A good place to begin is Quora. A great tactic for getting your voice out there is to use some time answering peoples' questions on Quora and providing real, relevant and real insights for the particular area you are a specialist in.
6. Use long-tail keywords: Don’t just go with the most common keywords in your market. Use keywords that are more particular to your product or service. In time, Google and other search engines will recognize your website or blog as a destination for that particular subject, who in turn will increase your content in search rankings and help your ideal customers find you. Remember: Ranking on Google is about having a sphere of control for a specific niche topic. This blog post, for example, is targeted for those who want particular learning’s on increasing organic traffic. We're not targeting all SEO-related keywords.
7. Get your Meta done: The meta title, URL and description are the three essential ingredients for an optimized web page or blog post. It’s easy but effective. In fact, all on-page SEO factors are essential to get right, but meta descriptions and metadata mean you can tell Google accurately what you're talking about. You can use plenty of tools, including Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress, HubSpot's SEO tools and Ahrefs to help you in optimizing our pages. But it’s not sufficient to just 'install a plugin', you should work on each page in turn.
8. Consistently build quality content: Try to write and publish as frequently as possible, but not at the cost of quality! The higher quality content – including ideas, leadership articles, and blog posts – you have on your website or blog, the more chances you create for organic traffic to come your way.
9. Use internal links: Once you’ve built up a nice back catalogue of content, you can link to it in blogs and on your website, guiding users to more related content. This can keep users on your website for longer, which helps increase your search rankings.
10. Boost incoming links: Google prioritizes websites that have a lot of incoming links, particularly from other trustworthy sites. Encourage customers, friends, family members, associates, suppliers, business mavens and friendly fellow bloggers to link to your site. The more incoming links you have, the greater your site will rank because, quite honestly, the more reliable it becomes in the eyes of search engines.
11. Blow your own horn: You can also link to your content your website, on your own individual blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, etc – no spamming, mind. If people come from social media and spends time with your content, it is a clear signal to Google that the content is appropriate, helpful and engaging.
12. Use social media: Develop your presence on social media networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc through digital marketing services. All of these actions help to get your name and website address out on the internet.
13. Use data and metrics to optimize returns: Use something like Google Analytics to track users to your site and blog. Being ready to see where they come from and what keywords they searched for allows you to fine-tune your content. Finally, to increase organic site traffic, you need to give your users what they want – quality information, knowledge and insight.
14. Include call-to-actions or lead attractions in your content: The key to creating leads or growing your email list from blogs is to ensure that you have call-to-actions that speak to your overall aim. Looking to grow your email list? Offer a free download where a user needs to enter an email address to access it. Want to generate a lead? Include a call-to-action with a form that a user can use to fill out a request for a meeting or get a free quote or estimate directly in your blog post. Note that it must make the reason for the post. Make sure that your call-to-action is cleared, highly noticeable and reaches out amongst your text.
15. Optimize your content for search engines: Search engines are one of the best ways to get more blog traffic and reach people that don’t already know you exist. In order to display up in online searches, search engines match queries made by users to the content on websites by seeing in key places. Hence, it's vitally essential for you to optimize each blog post or page on your website for the keywords that you want to display in search results. Ensure that you add your keywords in your page title, your page URL, your meta description, your headline and sub-headlines and completely the body of your content. These small actions signal to the search engines that your content is related to queries that involve the keywords that you’re targeting.
16. Submit your content to search engines: It can take weeks before search engines crawl your website and index your new blog post. A quick and simple way to get your new blogs indexed and ranked fast in search engines is to submit them through the help of Google Search Console.
17. Advertise and share your content on social media: One of the things that search engines pay attention to is the reputation of your content, often knows as social signals. The Likes, comments, and shares on your blog posts matter a lot. Make sure that you have a social sharing plugin combined into your blog to make it simple for your users to share your content on social media. Also, it’s a great approach to take it a step further and share your content on your different social media platforms.
With search engine optimization, get your content ranking well. You can also go for SEO companies like IT spark Technology, which will help you get your blog ranked in search results. Our affordable SEO services drive traffic towards your website and place it at the highest position in search engine results. IT Spark Technology, as a Digital marketing company provides a better structural platform for Digital Marketing. We're a leading social media management company that helps companies grow online. We help boost leads and sales for your website and blog through social media.